The YSG-IASC invited session in The 9th Conference of the Asian Regional Section of the IASC - IASC-ARS2015
Date: 17-19 December, 2015
Venue: Department of Statistics and Applied Probability, National University of Singapore
Session Organizer/chair: Han-Ming Wu, Department of Mathematics, Tamkang University
(1) Daniel Paulin, Postdoc Fellow, Department of Statistics and Applied Probability, National University of Singapore, Singapore
Title: Error bounds for Sequential Monte Carlo methods on multimodal distributions"
(2) Ci-Ren Jiang, Assistant Research Fellow, Institute of Statistical Science, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan
Title: Sensible Functional Linear Discriminent Analysis
(3) Diego Andrés Pérez Ruiz, Ph.D. student, Statistics, School of Mathematics, The University of Manchester, United Kingdom
Title: On classification for Functional Data Analysis.
(4) Elvan Ceyhan, Associate Professor, Department of Mathematics, Koç University, Istanbul, Turkey
Title: Analysis of Cortical Thickness with Medical Imaging Data of Very High and Varying Dimensions per Subject
The YSG-IASC invited session in IASC Satellite Conference 2015
Date: August 02-04, 2015
Place: Atlântico Búzios Convention & Resort in Búzios, RJ (Brazil)
Session Organizer: Han-Ming Wu. Tamkang University, Taiwan
Session Chair: Paulo Canas Rodrigues, Federal University of Bahia, Salvador, BA, Brazil
(1) Hsiang-Ling Hsu, National University of Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
Title: A misspecification-resistant information criterion
(2) Kelly Cristina Mota Gonçalves, Federal Fluminense University, Brazil.
Title: A mixture model for rare and clustered populations under adaptive cluster sampling
(3) Anderson Ara, Federal University of São Carlos, Brazil.
Title: The alpha skew naive Bayes: a probabilistic generalization of Gaussian naive Bayes
(4) Yoshikazu Terada, CiNet, Japan.
Title: On the difference-based estimator of hemodynamic response function